Re: UK source of flexible aluminium duct for toroids ?

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

hi Alan.
    Try B and Q. It is in a box about 3 feet long with the air vents for
gas boilers. ands
costs about 15 pounds If you want any stainless steel 5" flue liner contact
me off list  I have
lots of it. I am in cambridge.
cheers
bob golding