Re: experiment

Original poster: "Francisco Javier Garcia by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <fjagar-at-calvin.univalle.edu.co>

3 jan/2001

Hi

I read yours instructions, I make a tesla coil in the laboratory of high
tension of the university of valle (cali-colombia), but i need some
experiments for demostrations for students, i want know some experiments
 where the students can learn, about electricity an magnetics fields,
corona effects, thanks for your colaboration, and excuseme for my english