Re: Questions from a new coiler (all conceivable questions?)

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 1/2/01 11:44:02 AM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<<
 >I'll be building an NST protection circuit, following Terry Fritz's
 >plans.  Any suggestion for how to build the safety spark gap?  Does
 >anybody know where to get tapped brass balls?  (I found one place that
 >only sells large quantities)

 I used acorn nuts.  The hardware store had them in brass.

You can buy threaded brass balls at the hardware store.  They are sold as
knobs for cabinets and drawers.

Ed Sonderman