Re: PV Scientific Reprints

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>

To Mike, et. al.,

PV Scientific is owned and run by two of the most wonderful
people I know;  Jim and Judy Hardesty.  I highly recommend
all of Jim's reprints as well as all the other fine products that he
masterfully designs and constructs.

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.

> Date:          Tue, 02 Jan 2001 16:54:02 -0700
> From:          "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> To:            tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject:       PV Scientific Reprints

<Michael.Day-at-USPTO.GOV>

> Hi Everone,
>
> I'm considering buying some reprints of the papers by the Corum
> brothers on Tesla coils and/or books on induction coil design from
> PV Scientific.  I was wondering if anyone had any comments or
> suggestions.
>
> -mike

Tesla Technology Research