Re: Capacitors

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

Hi Mike and All, I like the idea of longer lightning. I was planning on the
static gap but since I'm
getting into this thing, I would like to know what I need to set up a SRSG.
I appreciate your help.
Thanks, Tim
PS- I have a chance to purchase another 15k/30ma transformer at $20.00.
Should I? Will it help in
longer sparks,reliability,stability,etc?
Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mike Waddick by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mikew-at-winternet-dot-com>