Re: Magnet wire prices

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Clearspring1-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Terry,

> I was just curious after speaking with a good friend of mine this weekend
>  (Dave -at- Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com) that I may be getting my magnet wire considerably
>  cheaper than some others out there. I recently purchased a 10# spool of
>  24awg magnet wire for $38

I think you are getting a pretty good wire deal there.  For those who can use
21awg wire, I repeat here information I posted earlier:  Brigar Electronics
has (had?) 14 lb. reels of this guage for $26.95 plus shipping (which was
very reasonable).  It has no stocking number but is on page three of their
Catalog #329.

Brigar:
http://members.aol-dot-com/brigar2/brigar.html
email: brigar-at-aol-dot-com