Protection circuit

Original poster: "Tim by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <warpath-at-wtp-dot-net>

Hi All, I have two NST's which are 15/30's at 450VA. I want to hook them
in series to get 15/60 to produce 900 VA. I have the schematic diagram
of Terry Fritz which details the materials and design of a protection
circuit for a 15/30 NST setup but I am wanting to know if I need more
protection for a 15/60 setup. Each NST is rated at 30MA. Terry's
schematic says that it is good at up to 240MA. Is this enough protection
for my setup?
Thanks to all for your help. Later, Tim