Re: REALLY COOL (weird observations and big improvement)

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

> Oh yeah, I said weird effects in the description. Well, when I brought my
> secondary inside, it got all frosty. We all know that the natural thing to
> do on a frosty, shiny surface is to draw all over it with your fingers, so
> that's what I was doing. It was then I noticed these spiderwebby crackly
> looking lines running up and down my secondary. HEY, they were the exact
> paths my racing arcs took in very FINE detail. They could be formed and
> reformed again by simply wiping and refrosting the secondary with my
breath.
> It was very interesting to see the trends that the arcs followed in such
> fine detail and certainty.

Hard to say if the racing arcs were following microscopic cracks that were
always there, or if the arcs caused a slight surface roughness that picks up
the moisture more easily.