Re: "Scotty, Beam me up!"

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 2/25/01 5:45:01 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:
Snip----

> !  Many
> > people on this list guffaw at me for encouraging wireless electrical
> > transmission and believing in Teslas wireless world system, but I have
> > seen for myself that it is real!  And that is only with my dual modified
> > neon setup with a tuned remote secondary. Imagine what a large pole pig
> > tranny could be capable of!     Al.
> >
> <SNIP>
>
> Al,
>
> Have seen claims for this, but never heard it actually being done with a
> motor. Did YOU actually drive a motor using this setup? If so, did you
> rectify the receiver's output beforehand and what size motor have you
> been able to drive and at what distance?
>
> -- Bert --

Bert et al,

        As Cicero would have said, DE FONTE COGITATE!
        Also see previous post for circuit to run a 0.9mW motor at 20 miles
with only ~ 50KW of input power. Yes, strictly speaking, A motor can be
powered from energy radiated by A coil.

Matt D.