RE: GETTING CLOSER!

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

I've only seen tap splices for smaller wire gages (though I haven't actually
looked).  They have them for #10 AWG?  If so, that's a WONDERFUL solution!
Do you know if they're rated for solid or stranded of either?

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA

<Original poster: "Nathan Morris by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <<themfam-at-home-dot-com>
<
<I will be tapping the primary using "Tap Splices".  They are like clips
that
<slide over the insulation and snap into place.  A sharp conductor that
makes
<contact with the wire  is forced through the insulation during the snapping
<process.  Any supply house should have them.
<snip>