Re: Mot DC Ps

Original poster: "Paul Benham by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Paulb-at-woodanddouglas.co.uk>

I have looked at this circuit and I believe that the bottom diodes will
never conduct, and can therefore be removed.  I think it is a straight
forward voltage doubler circuit.  Am I mis-understanding something?

Paul Benham.