Re: Does it matter which way i wind my secondary?

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Another analogy, (if you are still not convinced) is a length of threaded
rod. The nut will go in the same
direction whichever way up you have it.. If you not totally confused yet
try looking at a truck wheel nut,
some of them have the left hand wheel nuts with  a left hand thread and the
right hand wheel nut with a
right hand thread. confuses the heck out of some tyre fitters. especially
if they get the nuts mixed up. I
hear the footsteps of the moderator...

cheers
bob golding

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>