Re: tuned coils

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

robert,
i think your definatly on the right track. at an ohio teslathon i fired
my coil while another coiler was explaining something about his coil. a
charge was induced in his very much smaller coil giving a arc from
topload at a good 15' distance.
i will be following your findings with great intrest.
marc m.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "R Lunsford by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<Millipede-at-carolina.rr-dot-com>