Re: VTTC output

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

David Trimmell wrote:

> With your existing output and a large enough audio amp, you should be able
> to anounce the Grammy Awards ;-)

David,

I'll let you know  :-))

> able to get deafening audio out of the spark with only 3-4" brush
- So, ear protection is a MUST

> but would produce noticable clipping of audio and as seen on the scope.
- Did you continue to operate the tube in C mode or did you reduce
the gridleak resistor in order to drive it in A mode?

> You might try a signal generator run through a amp for testing,
would be great way to test audio responce...
- Where should I pick the modulated signal? Across the 5 Ohm
resistor connected between the base of the secondary and rf
ground?

Regards,

Herwig