Re: Lower secondary cself => better performance?

Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>

Gary,

Very nicely worded explanation.  I agree with your theory entirely.

Robert W. Stephens
Director
AREA31 Research Facility
AREA31 Radio Observatory