Re: Electrode holder material for a high-power RSG

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi Mark,
    Just guessing here but I don't think it sounds like a good idea to have
beryllium alloys
anywhere near a spark gap. Beryllium oxides are very toxic. The rotary will
spread it around
liberally I would think.

cheers
bob golding.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <broker-at-uwplatt.edu>