Re: [Fwd: Spark gap not firing]

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Ed, Terry, list

Tx guy for your help. Just to verified if I understand well: If I want a
cutoff frequency of 50
KHz and I use a resistance of 2 Kohms I need a cap of 1.59 nF. If I use
less resistance and
more capacitance for the same value in the equation is the curve: frequency
to db attenuation
will be stepper  ? If my coil have a resonant F of 100 KHz is this filter
good or I'll need a
cutoff F lower .

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>