Re: multigap

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

> Duncan, Chuck, all!
>
> I have here a plastics catalog, and one entry describes a product called
> "Flourosint". This is a trade name, but it is a Mica/Teflon composite,
> which combines the excellent insulating, and heat enduring properties of
> both, while avoiding the coldflow of teflon alone. Available as thick
> walled pipe, ideal for parting off in the lathe, as washers for a gap of
> this type.

	Please pass along information as to the supplier for that stuff.  I
want to replace the insulators in my ancient quenched gap, and that
might just be what I need.

Thanks,

Ed