Re: [Fwd: Spark gap not firing]

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Bart,
Every text and pamphlet in my Tesla collection, including Circular 74, shows
the TC schematic with the capacitor connected in parallel with the NST. Now,
it suddenly
registers that these older schematics do not pertain to an NST. Until now, I
was unaware of Terry's paper on the subject. Thanks for calling this to my
flickering attention span.
There is learning taking place but it is very sloooow.

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman