Re: MMC resistor question

Hi John,

See the repost below...  I can't vouch for any other resistors, but the
ones I send with my caps are well tested at this "ludicrous" level.  If you
need a bunch, let me know.  They are all over the place here (on tables,
carpets, shelves...)  I use them easily to 2000 volts.  I know of no
failures of the resistors giving it up all by themselves.

Cheers,

	Terry