Re: New formula for secondary resonant frequency

Original poster: "Mark Broker by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <broker-at-uwplatt.edu>

Jim,

If you use Netscape, Outlook, or one of the other popular Email programs, you
can set up a "Message Filter" that will send a message directly to a particular
folder depending on settings you input.  For example, I set one up that sends
all messages from "Tesla list" to my "TCML" box.

Mark

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz
<mailto:twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net><twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"