Re: Spark gap not firing

Hi Michael,

At 12:29 AM 2/5/2001 -0800, you wrote:

snip...
>> Try to get a MMC as soon as you can.
>
>Whats an MMC?
>
>> fail. In my opinion, if you can afford it, you need to buy some of Terry's
>> Panasonic .056 uFD MMC caps and build your cap from that.
>
>Where do I buy those?

I have a page describing MMC style primary caps at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/mmcinfo.htm

There is information there on how to design them for a particular system.

I also have 0.056uF 1600 volt caps for $1.80 each if you want some.
Contact me at  terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net  if interested.

Cheers,

	Terry