RE: Ryan's Coil is Working. :)

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi Ryan,

Glad to hear the good news. My calcs indicate a break rate in the
neighborhood of 250 or there abouts. I suspect the heating of the MOTs is
why you are not seeing any "bucking". Heating means I^2*R loss which means
resistance which means some smoothing is taking place in the MOTs
themselves.

later
deano