Re: Maggie help needed

Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi Antonio
It was late and thats all I`m gona say, glad you spotted my mistake the
primary and secondary
numbers should indeed be swop around.
As for the for dimenshions:-primary is H = 9"  by  D = 13 3/4"
                                          Secondary H = 9 3/4" by D 9 1/4"

Cheers Mike Tucknott