Re: Spark Dissipation

Original poster: "boris petkovic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <petkovic7-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Yes, I think that i remember these experiments.
> Note, however,
> that the sparks were observed at "steady state", and
> the rule
> of more power = longer sparks is clearly valid in
> this condition.
> With just two breaks one after the other probably
> the difference
> is too small to be clearly observed.
----
In a classical TC setup ,up to ~10 BPS  (100 ms
pauses) makes almost no difference on spark lenght
when compared to 1 BPS.( same bang size is
considered.)

Regards,
Boris

a year!  http://personal.mail.yahoo-dot-com/