Signal generator

Hi All,

I just got an Agilent 33120 synthesized arbitrary function generator.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/P2010014.jpg

This acquisition instantly obsoletes another signal generators I have:

An Elenco SG-9200 (same thing sold under many names) 10Hz to 1Mhz audio
style as seen at:

http://www.oselectronics-dot-com/ose_p10.htm

SPECIFICATIONS: SG-9200
SINE WAVE Frequency Range 10Hz to 1MHz (5 decade Bands) Accuracy 3% + 2Hz
Output Distortion 400Hz to 50KHz less than 0.05% 50Hz to 500KHz less than
.5% Output Voltage 8V RMS 600 ohm impedance Output Flatness ±1db attenuator
plus fine adjust SQUARE WAVE Frequency Range 10Hz to 500KHz Rise Time .5 U
Sec. Output Voltage 10V PP Max. POWER 120 or 220 VAC 50 or 60Hz DIMENSION
AND WEIGHT 6"H x 10"W x 5 1/4"D 5.5lb

It is in perfect condition with manual.

They want $150 new for it so I'll cut that in half at $75 and I'll ship it
in the continental USA for free.  It is 600 ohm output impedance.  I always
really liked this generator and it works well for the usual Tesla coiling
needs.

If anyone can use it, write me at <terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net> on a first come
first serve basis.  I'll guarantee it for 30 days unless you put it across
an NST or something ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry