From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 1:05 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: In5408 diode spec

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

Hi All,
    I haven't had any luck finding the full spec on IN5408 diodes. Does
anyone know of a good diode spec web site. I need to know in order to
work out  the limiting resistor value for my DC supply for my big coil.
cheers
bob golding