Re: primary

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

lots or little???

For 1/2" thick sheets about a foot across: Supermarket.. those white
plastic cutting boards are HDPE...

For big pieces or thin stuff: Yellow pages under plastics.  Here in Los
Angeles, Cadillac Plastics in North Hollywood is my usual retail source,
but there are lots of places around.