Re: RSG motor

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Gregory,

Bench grinder are not the best for variable speed because they
are induction motor design to keep around the same speed with
various load ( increasing current consumption with load )  you
are better to use universal motor for that ( grinder or other
tool motor, vacuum cleaner to ). But bench grinder make perfect
sync motor with little modification.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>