Re: Christmas Tree Musings

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <PeterCGMN-at-aol-dot-com>

OK, I probably don't know everything about this (as a matter of fact,
probably nothing)
but Project Tesla sounds very familiar. I am, once again, not sure of this
but I believe it talks about resonating the Schuman Cavity and Golka in the
book Angel's Don't Play This Haarp by Jeane Manning and Dr. Nick Begich. I
read the book, but to be honest most of it went over my head so I can't
explain anything from it. If you get extremely interested this might be
useful.

73, Kc0Ion, "Ion-Boy"