Big Spark Induction Coil

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi All,

induction cols have become to look like "older brothers of TC's" to me.
It took some time of the passing year to construct my big specimen, and
to ponder over it. A few webpages, dealing with the coil, can now be
seen under:

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm

...just click the "NEW"-blinkers newest entry,

in order to enter the "Spark Induction Coils" part. Apart from the pic's
of construction and sparks, you'll also find a section on Microsim
simulation of the coil, based on a series of experiments. The "theory
"-part is still in the make, but well under way. In those days of the
evolving (S)TSG's, induction coils -in the form of ignition coils- , are
again connected closely to Tesla coiling; soo... I hope, Terry lets pass
this slightly OT posting ;o).

A Happy New Year 2002, to everybody on this great list!

Cheers
        Kurt Schraner