Fundemental Mode?

Original poster: "Jake Draper by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com>

I heard the term "fundemental mode" used to describe the operation of a Tesla
Coil in the "electrocution experiences" thread and I am wondering what that
means, and why it is supposedly more dangerous. Is it where the secondary is
directly coupled to the primary?

-Jake D.
Email- <mailto:cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com>cybermecium2-at-home-dot-com
Web Design- <http://TAWeb.cjb-dot-net>http://TAWeb.cjb-dot-net
Personal- <http://TASystems.cjb-dot-net>http://TASystems.cjb-dot-net
 IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved -
<http://www.incredimail-dot-com/redir.asp?ad_id=540>Click Here