Free Tesla Map Design Prog

Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I’ve updated my Tesla Map design program. It is FREE for everyone to
download at http://home.talkcity-dot-com/ComputerCt/techboy6/
I think the program has come out really good, and I’m pretty happy with it -
of course I like it, I made it! :-) My favorite improvement is the ability
to design a coil using metric or standard measurements. I’ve also added
various other improvements. User beware, I’m neither a math wizard or a
programming genius. This program is just a project for my free time. I
believe all the output is correct...but there’s probably a bug lurking
somewhere in the thousands of lines of code. It’s a FREE download ­ so you
have nothing to lose! You can tell me what you think at neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com
If it helps just one person, I can die happy :)Kevin

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com