Re: wood RSG

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Sounds workable. Wood was (and sometimes still is)
used to make airplane propellers, and they held up
pretty well. Have you considered fiberglass/epoxy
printed circuit board stock? 3 or more layers of this
stuff sandwiched together would make a bulletproof
rotor, especially if you made sure the grain was
aligned in a different direction for each layer.
Unclad PCB stock can sometimes be had very cheaply
from surplus sources. If you haunt dumpsters in the
right industrial park, you might even get it free.
Just a thought.

Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg