Re: OT: Plasma Tweeters reply offlist

Original poster: "Steve Greenfield by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alienrelics-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I would be happy if you'd carry this discussion over
to the Mad Scientist list on Yahoo. I, too, would like
to hear about this. I saw a website where a gentleman
used a tube Tesla coil for the driver, how about solid
state?

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/mad_scientist/

Steve Greenfield