Re: Want to create SST web ring

as I was writting a thought came to the surface. Durring the time of tube
and transistor changes the battery for tube equipment became expensive so we
made Astable multivibrators with 12v ct transformers to make 115 v ac
supplies. some used 8 turn feed back windings others used capacitors and
RCA40411 transistors, Why cant you make a TC run with a power inverter
system to be solid state low voltage units with NST power ?
   Robert  H