From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 10:52 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Want to create SST web ring

Original poster: "John Tomacic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla_ownz_u-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if there is enough interest in solid state Tesla coiling to
start up a SST Web Ring.  If you are experimenting with solid state Tesla
coils and would like to include your site in the SST web ring, please visit
my site at:

http://www.angelfire-dot-com/electronic/teslacoil/

and use the "Join Now" link in the Solid State Tesla Coil Ring nav bar
(below the conventional Tesla Web Ring).
If such a web ring already exists, please let me know.  Appreciate your
feedback.

Thanks,
John Tomacic

http://photos.msn-dot-com/support/worldwide.aspx