Re: Impedance change in SST Magnifier

Original poster: "John Tomacic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla_ownz_u-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Gary,
Some basic information about my system can be found at:

http://www.angelfire-dot-com/electronic/teslacoil/

The web site was created recently, and will eventually have a lot more
information. In meantime, if there is anything specific in addition that
would help please let me know.

John

http://photos.msn-dot-com/support/worldwide.aspx