Re: Christmas Tree Musings

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Robert and all,

Robert Golka's system is not operational. The pieces of the original
system currently reside in three semi-trailers in Leadville, CO... which
IS at an elevation of ~11,000 feet.

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>