Marx Generator

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello List,

I know that this veers from Tesla Coils, but I was wondering if anyone
could direct me towards a web page, or perhaps a book, that gives the
formulas needed to make a Marx Generator. That is, so that I can have some
method of knowing what value of resistors would work best for my other
given values. Also, where online can one purchase the high voltage ceramic
type resistors required for a Marx Generator.

I have been to a few web sites that discuss the theories of operation for
their Marx generators, but none of these sites told how they determined the
values of the components for their Marx generators. Any help would be much
appreciated.

               Thanks, Richard Harris
		Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com