Re: Impedance change in SST Magnifier

Original poster: "Gary Johnson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gjohnson-at-ksu.edu>

John:

I have not seen this effect on my solid state system, but have thought that
something like this might occur under the right conditions. Are the details
of your system available somewhere?

Gary Johnson

At 11:00 AM 12/26/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Original poster: "John Tomacic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla_ownz_u-at-hotmail-dot-com>