Re: Variacs and PT

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

That's how I ran my pig, although I never used the
neutral. I have two 120 volt 45 amp variacs that
couldn't easily be ganged together. The setup worked
fine.

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/controller.htm

Adam

> Original poster: "Rick Williams by way of Terry
> Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <richardwwilliams-at-earthlink-dot-net>

=====
Adam Minchey