Re: Plate transformer as TC Power Supply

Most plate transformers I have used have no built in safety features like
shunts so you nead to provide your own current limiting features and safety
gaps. TC builders usually do any way to prevent accidents. Plate
transformers  will kill if you get stupid.
  Robert  H