Re: 500KV Supply

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/20/01 1:59:13 PM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hello All
>
> Does anyone know anything about this ebay monstrosity (1678408751). It looks
> like a giant tesla coil, but is probably a stack of capacitors with charging
> supply.
>
> Godfrey Loudner

Godfrey,

I saw this beauty, too but it's obviously a DC power supply.
I read that it originally was filled with oil but that it had been
removed, so i'm sure it's NOT a true Tesla coil. At ~ 2 tons,
and over 9 ft. tall, it's a bit more than my little shop could
handle :-)

Take care,
David Rieben