Re: photocopier transformers (its a simple typo thats causing the confusion)

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

The HV generator in a photocopier is similar to a
flyback (with diode) but smaller, they rate at 5kvDC
300 MICRO-amps (ua), not milli-amps (ma)
--Tom