Re: Streamer Behavior vs BPS

Hi Steve -

This subect is "very" interesting to many of us coilers. There have been
many discussions regarding
spark behavier in the past and it's been quite awhile since we've discussed
these observations on the
list. Could you further detail your setup so we have a clearer
understanding of your setup? I
personally am interested, as I'm sure many others are. For example, how
were your toroids set apart
from each other and how they were driven (includes spark gap method, power,
same coil? etc.?).

Thanks a bunch,
Bart
--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>