Re: new to the hobby

Chris: I use 6"x10"Al flashing cut on the paper cutter , 10FT TOTAL,ROLED
WITH 12 LAYERS OP 4 MIL PE HEAT SEAL BAG STOCK. I ASSEMBLE IT WITH POP
RIVETS AND 1 IN STRIPS  AS STRAPS WITH AL WASHERS AS SPACERS. I PUNCH 1/4 IN
HOLES TO CONNECT PLATES WITH A PAPER PUNCH.MY PLATES ARE OFFSET 2 IN SO ONLY
6IN X 8IN ARE OVERLAPED.   EACH CAP IS 3.63 NF CAPACITANCE. I USE 3 EACH IN
PARALLEL TO GIVE 10.89 NF TOTAL. THIS IS IN A PLASTIC TRAY WITH A LID WITH 2
GAL OF MINERAL OIL FROM THE FEED STORE all sealed well with silicon calk.
I HOPE THIS GIVES YOU SOME IDEA TO compare with.
   Robert  H