MMC cap update.....

We have 161 pcs here waiting for clearance to ship in the next two weeks. In
addition, there are another 250 pcs being manufactured in Taiwan that should
be available the first week of January, and another 250 pcs would be
available by the end of January.

I have it confirmed that there WILL be a price increase after the new year.
Orders recieved BEFORE 12-31-01 will be at the current price ($2.50 a cap
for Groupies and Puppies, $3.00 for the lesser informed). Though the price
increase will not be anything extravagant and the Group will still easily be
able to stick to it's mission of making the caps availible to the coiling
community. The current spec for pricing is an increase of .50c across the
board, this will take effect on all orders that are timestamped after
1-1-02. Your order is processed according to the minute that it hits our
Paypal account. Until the money is in the bank, the order doesn't exist.

For cap orders email info-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org for info on the caps and the
ordering process see http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org/Sales/MMCsales.html
To help change the world and have a blast doing it, check out
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org and become a member!

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek