From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 12:50 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: MTSGs parts question

Original poster: "David Boss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<d.boss-at-Center7-dot-com>

I'm very anxious to build this triggered spark gap but I'm having a hard
time finding a part, specifically the replacement triac for the dimmer.  The
document says that I need a Motorola triac part# MAC223AB  in a TO-220 case.
Could someone please direct me to someone who has this part or tell me what
I could use as a replacement?
Thanks

Dave Boss