Re: Jacob's Ladder

Original poster: "David Speck by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dspeck-at-relex-dot-com>

Mark,
Larry Albright made a 4 foot JL in a tube of krypton that has run
continuously for many years.  The electrodes stay clean because of the
inert
atmosphere.  I don't think that heating is too much of a problem as it
is run at pretty low power levels, easy to do with the low pressure.
Dave